Some tips for you all to help use OBDSTAR X300 DP pad battery, incl. how to charge x300dp, how to save power.
Part 1: charge Obdstar X300 DP
- Connect the USB cable with the charger.
- Plug the charger into AC outlet.
- When it connects to charger, battery logo indicates
- When battery logo changes into ，it indicates that the battery is fully charged and then disconnect charger from AC outlet.
- Unplug USB cable on the charger from X300 DP.
Part 2: Use battery after charge
- if the battery keeps unused for a long time or battery is completely discharged, it is normal if it can not be turned on while being charged. Please charge it for a period and then turn it on.
- Using data service will cause more power consumption and shorten the standby time.
- the charging time of battery varies with temperature condition and battery consumption status.
- While X300 DP has low battery, a beep will sound. If it is very low, X300 DP will be switched off automatically.
How to save power for x300 dp obdstar:
- When X300 DP keeps unattended, press POWER key to turn off the LCD.
- Shorten the standby time: Enter main menu, choose “Settings” > “DEVICE”> “Display” > “Sleep” to select a shorter standby time.
- Decrease the brightness of LCD display: Enter main menu, choose ”Settings” > “DEVICE” > “Display” > “Brightness”, and then drag the slider to adjust it.
- Change “Live wallpaper” into “Gallery”.
- Set Bluetooth off: Enter main menu, choose “Settings” > “Wireless &Network” > “Bluetooth”, and then toggle the switch to OFF.
- Set Wi‐Fi off: Enter main menu, choose “Settings” > “Wireless & Network” >“Wi‐Fi”, and then toggle the switch to OFF.
- Press VOLUME key to decrease the volume.